STAINLESS STEEL - ALUMINIUM STRIPPER / BRIGHTENER
MULTI-PURPOSE ACID LIMESCALE REMOVING CLEANER DEFINITION
Water-based degreaser for all mechanical metal parts where it is important to avoid the risk of corrosion.
Eliminates all traces of rust and limescale from metal and plastic surfaces. ADVANTAGES
- Improved effectiveness.
- Solvent-free. Free from VOCs, does not damage the ozone layer.
- Dissolves and eliminates all traces of rust and limescale deposits etc.
- Excellent stripping compound.
- Deoxidising properties
- Improved anti-corrosive power.
- Safe on plastics and varnishes.
- Does not contain enzymes or bacteria, so there is no risk of mutation or unpleasant odours.
- Particularly suited for cleaning metals (iron, steel, stainless steel) by hand or in a bath.
- Can be used in contact with aluminium.
- Clean unfinished or painted metal chassis (steel, stainless steel, copper).
- Clean rotors, stators, and circuit breakers.
- Clean wheels.
- Clean sprayed metal run-off traces.
- Approved for cleaning vats and packaging machines in the food industry.
Aspect : transparent liquid
Colour : colourless
pH : 1
Density at 20°C :1.180
Flash point : non-inflammable INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
This product can be used neat and cold or diluted in water.
For other uses, in a 2 to 15% solution with water, cold or hot (70°C max.), depending on the extent of soiling. PACKAGING
1 kg container : ref. 2535I2 x 12
5 kg jerry can : ref. 2535J1 x 4
200 kg drum : ref. 2535U2. x 1