ANTI-SEIZING PASTE WITH COPPER
Anti-seizing, mounting and assembly paste for surface treatment and greasing with copper.
Can also be used on any surface where there is a risk of seizing and corroding. Holds up in high temperatures.
Enables easy dismantling even after many years.ADVANTAGES
- Facilitates mounting and dismantling of metal assemblies.
- Reinforced anti-corrosion properties.
- Excellent thermal conductivity. Good electrical conductivity.
- Protects from electrical arcs.
- Prevents wear caused by corrosion.
- Can be used in humid environments thanks to its inorganic thickening agent (demonstrates no tendency to emulsify)
- Certified by NATO
- Paste created to address problems associated with mechanisms seizing and bolting in steelworks; industry- recognised for its exceptional performance.
- Easily open and close steel ladle nozzles, rotary nozzles and sliding gates in steelworks, Treat tooling, axles and rollers; Glass industry, brickyards, cement works, etc.; Metal frames.
- Can be used for mounting turbine bolts Note: This paste should be used only for static or slow-moving mechanisms.
Color : copper
Average granularity : 14 µm
Nature of thickening agent : inorganic
Worked penetration after 60 strokes : 310/340 (NFT 60 132)
Nature of additives : pure micronised
: lamellar copper
Operating temperature : -40 à +1100°C (dry lubrication)
Drop point (NFT 60 102)
NLGI Grade : 1
Dielectric conductivity : 2.25.108
Classification HMIS Rating (H-F-R) : 0-0-1 PACKAGING
650 ml aerosol : Ref. 4600 A4 x 12
200 g tube : Ref. 3600 T4 x 12
400 g cartridge : Ref. 3600 C4 x 12
250 ml tin with brush : Ref. 3600 B4 x 6
1 kg box : Ref. 3600 B7 x 6
25 kg drum : Ref. 3600 O2 x 1 1
80 kg drum : Ref. 3600 U1 x 1