Bactericidal disinfectant for air conditioning systems.DEFINITION
NET CLIM is a rapid formula bactericidal disinfectant featuring several active principles that have been blended to create a remarkably effective synergy. Coming "fog spray" form in, the formula makes it possible to radically remove all micro-organisms that create sources of dirt and cause allergies and diseases. BENEFITS
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Powerful disinfectant, bactericidal action, very long-lasting and pleasant aroma.
- Active principle spread through a spray/fog.
- 60cm wide-spray nozzle allowing for optimal distribution of spray into the ventilation piping. 1
- aerosol can be used to treat the air conditioning of 12 vehicles.
NET CLIM suits all air conditioning systems: automobiles, heavy trucks, coaches. Offices, waiting rooms, etc. TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
State : liquid
Density : 0.8 +/- 0.03
Aroma : mint
Colour : colourless NET CLIM microbiological activity:
- Bactericidal according to EN1276 and EN 13697 in 5 minutes at 20 ° C on Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Enterococcus hirae in clean condition.
- Fungicide according to EN1650 and EN13697 in 15 minutes at 20 ° C on Candida Albicans and Aspergillus Niger in clean condition.
Use biocides with care. Always read the label and product information before use. INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Ready to use.
Fit the spray nozzle on to the dispensing valve.
Turn the air conditioning and ventilation on to the maximum.
With windows closed, spray NET CLIM for 5 to 10 seconds depending on the fan’s air inlets, having first taken care to remove the pollen filters.
5 minutes after spraying, stop the air conditioning and fan and re-fit the pollen filters.
To conclude treatment, insert the spray nozzle into all of the fan’s grids and spray for 5 to 10 seconds in each one.
Repeat disinfection every 1 or 2 months. PACKAGING
Aerosol 520 / 400 ml with a long nozzle (60 cm) : Ref. 45496 A2