PTFE BASED SYNTHETIC
LUBRICANT FOR THE FOOD INDUSTRYDEFINITION
ORAFLON AL is a synthetic lubricant made with finely micronised PTFE with excellent slippage properties, suspended in a technologically-advanced fluid; with EP additives and anti-rust agents. It is specially designed for static and dynamic lubrication, for pins, runners, conveyors and all transport devices that function in difficult working conditions in a hostile environment.ADVANTAGES
- Possesses considerable greasing and anti-wear powers.
- Withstands heavy loads very well.
- Excellent resistance to high and low temperatures: -30°C to +230°C.
- Does not form deposits due to heat.
- Bonds exceptionally well on numerous materials, such as metal, wood, tile, rubber, etc., because it contains micronised PTFE, which settles into the smallest cracks.
- Water-resistant; withstands intensive, high-pressure washing.
- Protects against corrosion thanks to special additives, especially designed for marine environments.
- Produces a thin lubricating film, sufficiently dry after evaporation of solvents to prevent bonding of dust, mud, sand, etc. and formation of sludge.
- Stands up well to humidity.
- Clean, does not stain.
- Very economical, lubrications can be performed 2-6 times less frequently, depending on the conditions.
- Thin film, uniform and resistant.
- The result is that 2 to 5 times less lubricant is needed.
- Plastics processing: pins for various mechanisms, maintenance of equipment (MONOPLAST).
- Glassworks: bottle conveyors, lubrication of rubber bevel gearboxes (St GOBAIN).
- Various industries: transformation of Cellulose (CELLULOSE DU PIN)
- Food processing: trolley wheel pins (abattoirs), aerial conveyor rollers (SPENGHERO abattoirs), runners, pins for hospital doors and windows, industrial kitchens, deli counters, cheese counters, sweet shops (BEGHIN), materials maintenance, bottling: water, wine, beer (CASTEL VIN, MARTEL), abattoirs for turkeys (POULET DU NORD): lubrication of the aerial conveyor to prevent feathers sticking, etc.
- Metal works: prevents bonding of mechanical particles that seize chains and conveyors (BOULONNERIE DE THIANT).
Aspect : Opaque liquid
Odour : Odourless
Colour : White
Density at 20°C ASTM D4052 : 0.85 0
Flash point: ASTM D56 : >60°C
Average granularity : 3 µ
Operating temperature : -30°C to +230°C INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Shake well before using. Apply the product with a brush, in a bath or with an aerosol.
Apply product to a clean and dry surface.
Allow the product to work and to settle into the gaps before using the lubricated parts. PACKAGING
270/200 ml aerosol : Ref. 4707 A8 (multi-position diffuser)
650 ml aerosol : Ref. 4707 A4
100 ml pump spray : Ref. 2707 M1
1 L bottle : Ref. 2707 i2
5 L jerry-can : Ref. 2707 J1 AUTHORISATION
- I nS H1 Registered No.: 1795163
- NSF H1 registration 141916