WHITE EP GREASE
FOOD AND PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIESDEFINITION
CT 615 is a lubricant that is perfectly suited for use in food and food-processing industry.ADVANTAGES
- Specially formulated grease for use in environments in contact with water and humidity.
- Demonstrates complete hot water- and vapour-resistance and adheres well to surfaces.
- Withstands heavy loads and resists high temperatures.
- CT 615 is composed of raw materials that comply with CODEX regulations.
- Use in loaded main bearings and bearings turning at a speed of 500 – 5000 rpm.
- Use in the manufacture and packaging of wine, beer, mineral water, biscuits, meats, fish, and throughout the food-processing industry.
- Production and packaging of all food products.
- Pharmaceutical and medical supplies industry, etc.
- Lubricate hinges, runners, ball and socket heads, bearings, and more, to facilitate sliding and decrease friction.
Soap : Calcium complex
Colour : Opaque white
Texture : Smooth-running liquid
Density at 20°C (NFT 60-101) : 0.94
Operating temperature : -20°C to +160°C; 200°C max.
Drop point (NFT 60-102) : >250°C
4-balls EP test (ASTM D 2596) : 320 kg
Worked penetration after 60 strokes (ASTM 60-132) : 295/335
NLGI Grade : 1.5INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Clean and degrease parts well before applying grease.PACKAGING
100 g tube : Ref. 3615 T3 x 12
400 g cartridge : Ref. 3615 C4 x 12
1 kg box : Ref. 3615 B7 x 6
5 kg bucket : Ref. 3615 S1 x 2
20 kg bucket : Ref. 3615 O1 X 1
50 kg drum : Ref. 3615 O4 x 1
400 g LUBE SHUTTLE cartridge : Ref. 3615 CL x 12AUTHORISATION
NSF H1 Registration No. 153188