-52°C COOLANT SPRAY
Givreur spray coolant generates intense cold. ADVANTAGES
- Dry, neutral and free from impurities.
- Does not damage gaskets or marking inks.
- Use upright or upside-down, however, does not function when tilted.
- Use for detecting malfunctions of thermal origin by cooling different components one by one.
- Enables assembly or disassembly of parts adjusted by expansion.
- Temporary cooling of certain flexible or rigid materials.
- Computing: cool overheated microprocessors and devices.
- Deseizing by thermal shock: at -52°C, the cold adjusts and de-seizes parts. Generates cold that is far superior to traditional de-seizers that claim to de-seize by freezing.
- Cleaning: removes chewing gum, etc.
Odour : Solvent
Colour : None
Volumetric volatility : 100%
Cold generated : -52°C INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Gently shake the aerosol before use. Press the valve and spray with can upright or upside down. Avoid holding the can at a 45° angle when spraying.PACKAGING
650 ml / 500 ml aerosol Ref. 49512A4 x 12