PHOSPHATE TREATMENT DEGREASER
REINFORCED ANTI-CORROSIVE POWER DEFINITION
Water-based degreaser with PHOSPHATING properties. ADVANTAGES
- Cleans, degreases, and creates phosphate coating on metal parts in a single operation.
- Improved effectiveness.
- Solvent-free. Free from VOCs, does not damage the ozone layer.
- Dissolves grease, oil, carbon residue, sludge, carbon deposit etc.
- Improved anti-corrosive power.
- The surfaces treated can be painted.
- Phosphate coating durably protects metal against corrosion.
Degreasing and phosphate coating metals.
Particularly suited for cleaning metals (iron, steel, stainless steel) by hand or in a bath.
Cleaning of raw metal frames.
Production of tools, ice picks, mechanical parts exposed to the elements, etc. TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Aspect : transparent liquid
Colour : light yellow
pH : 1.6 (+/-0.5)
pH 10% : 2.1 (+/-0.5)
Density à 20°C : 1,118
Flash point : non-inflammable INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
This product is best used diluted @ 10% in hot water at approximately 45°C-55°C.
Immerse the parts in the bath.
The product can also be applied with a brush or high pressure cleaner. PACKAGING
1 kg container : ref. 2963I2 x 12
5 kg jerry can: ref. 2963J1 x 4
60 kg drum : ref. 2963O5 x 1
200 kg drum : ref. 2963U2 x 1