MULTI-PURPOSE DETERGENT FOOD INDUSTRIES
Water-soluble, multi-purpose cleaner for the food and pharmaceutical industries. ADVANTAGES
- Very effective, concentrated product, to be used diluted in water.
- Complies with regulations regarding ingredients in products designed for cleaning equipment that may come into contact with foodstuffs.
- Surfactants present in ORANET A comply with detergent regulation # 648/2004, and are more than 60% biodegradable.
- Cleaning and maintenance of equipment used in food processing, production and packaging of wine, beer, mineral waters, biscuits, canned goods, dairy products, frozen foods, and all other food-related industries.
- Cleaning production equipment: tanks, centrifuges, piping.
- Cleaning forced ventilation systems, floors and walls.
- Cleaning lorry interiors and exteriors.
- Use as a powerful detergent in restaurants, hotels and public buildings.
Aspect : Transparent liquid
Colour : Pale yellow
pH of concentrated product : 13
pH diluted to 5 % : 11.1
Density at 20°C : 1.02 INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Use in a spray or in a bath; manually or using a pressure washer.
- Use of hot water speeds up the cleaning process.
- Dilute product to between 2% and 20%, depending on level of soiling.
- Rinse with clean water after use.
1 kg bottle Ref. 2530 i2 x12
5 kg jerry-can Ref. 2530 J1 x4
20 kg drum Ref. 2530 O1 x1
60 kg drum Ref. 2530 O5 x1
200 kg drum Ref. 2530 U2 x1