TEFLON®-BASED SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTDEFINITION
ORAFLON is a powerful synthetic lubricant made with finely micronized Téflon®, EP additives and anti-rust agents for greasing. ADVANTAGES
- Possesses considerable greasing and anti-wear powers.
- Withstands heavy loads very well.
- Holds up well in extreme temperatures, from -30°C to +230°C.
- Does not form deposits due to heat.
- Bonds exceptionally well on numerous materials, such as metal, wood, tile, rubber, etc., because it contains micronized TEFLON®, which settles into the smallest cracks.
- Water-resistant; withstands intensive, high-pressure washing.
- Protects against corrosion thanks to special additives, especially designed for marine environment.
- Produces a thin lubricating film, sufficiently dry after evaporation of solvents to prevent bonding of dust, mud, sand and formation of sludge.
- Stands up well to humidity.
- Clean, does not stain.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- It is specially formulated for static and dynamic lubrication of pins, runners and all mechanical transmission systems subject to severe conditions, and for when a clean, high-performance product is required.
- Printing works: pins, runners, pinions, cutting machine trimmers, manufacturing of cardboard and paper packaging (pinions, open gears, etc.).
- Quarries: mechanical transmissions systems exposed to dust and to the elements.
- Plastics processing: pins for various mechanisms, maintenance of equipment.
- Glassworks: bottle conveyors, lubrication of rubber gearboxes mounts.
- Transportation: lubrication of SNCF switches for the Channel Tunnel.
- Woodworking, sawmills: transport of wood, conveyors, to prevent chatter of damp wood on a conveyor system.
Shake well before each use in order to suspend the TEFLON in the product.
Apply the product by brushing, soaking or spraying.
Apply product to a clean and dry surface.
Allow the product to work, and to settle into cracks. TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Aspect : opaque liquid after shake
Odour : odourless
Viscosité to 25°C : ~25 mPa.s
Colour : light amber
Density at 20°C : ~0,87 (ASTM D4052)
Average granularity : 0,4 à 0,8 µm
Operating temperature: -30 to +230°CPACKAGING
405 ml aerosol : Ref. 4705 A2 x 12
1 l bottle : Ref. 2705 i2 x 6
5 l jerrycan : Ref. 2705 J1 x 1