LUBRICATION AND RELEASE FROM MOULDS
FOOD-SAFE QUALITY ADVANTAGES
- Prevents adhesion.
- Does not stain.
- Excellent thermal durability, withstands washing.
- Resistant to rust and water.
- Odourless and colourless.
- This lubricant can be used on items that may come into contact with foodstuffs, in compliance with requirements for contact with foodstuffs.
- ACS certified (French certificate of sanitary compliance) since 06/01/2005.
A silicone lubricant that may come into contact with foodstuffs, it provides a semi-greasy lubrication for mechanisms.
Does not dissolve in water. APPLICATION FIELDS
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- All uses for fine lubrication in the food-processing and pharmaceutical industries Lubrication for bottling systems for wine, beer, mineral water; conveyor belts for biscuits, canned goods, and dairy products.
- Lubrication of rubber and other elastomers.
- Releasing plastics for food purposes from moulds.
- Semi-greasy lubrication of chains, transporters, and open mechanisms in contact with foodstuffs.
- Pharmaceutical industry.
- Lubrication for fitting handles, fabrics, packaging, etc.
Shake aerosol gently before every use.
Do not spray on equipment that is connected to the power supply.
Apply a thin layer. TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Aspect : viscous liquid
Colour : colourless
Odour : none
Flash point (NFT 60-103) : 300°C
Density (ASTM D4052) : 0,970
Operating temperature : -40 to +180°C