GRAPHITE-BASED LUBRICATING PASTE DEFINITION
Graphite-based lubricating paste for greasing and assembling. ADVANTAGES
- Demonstrates excellent resistance at high temperatures.
- Facilitates running-in, assembling and disassembling.
- Enables lubrication in dusty environments.
- Assists assembly of adjusted parts.
- Cylinder head bolts, manifold bolts and gaskets, flange gaskets, valves, burners, low-speed roller bearings, plain bearings, and more.
- Greasing mechanisms operating in high-temperature environments.
Aspect : Pasty
Colour : Grey/black
Density (NFT 60-101) : 1
Worked penetration (NFT 60-132) : 285/315
Drop point (NFT 60-102) : None
Operating temperature : -40°C to +900°C (dry lubrication)
Graphite content : 20% INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
LM 20 can be very easily applied using a brush. Clean and dry parts before applying grease. PACKAGING
200 g tube: Ref. 3614T4 x 12
400 g cartridge: Ref. 3614C4 x 12
1 kg box: Ref. 3614B7 x 6
25 kg drum: Ref. 3614O2 x 1