LONG-LASTING SYNTHETIC GREASE FOR OPEN GEARS
MARINE BEARINGS DEFINITION
Technologically-advanced lubricant for open gears, hinges, and bearings. ADVANTAGES
- Top-of-the-line free-running grease for open gears developed from a brand new technique for replacing outdated technologies that were based on toxic components.
- Resists high temperatures under heavy loads (e.g., teeth of open gears on ore crushers).
- Contains Extreme Pressure additives.
- Possesses reinforced anti-corrosive properties.
- ignificantly prolongs the life of gears and gear teeth.
- Provides noticeable reduction in noise and energy consumption.
- Grease for cables and strands. Lubrication of hinges, slewing rings and cables.
- Gearboxes, bevel and hypoid gears, gear couplings.
- Open gears: public works cranes, port areas, humid areas, cement works.
- Open gears of ball mills for crushing ore, cables and drives, cable cars, bridge cranes, bearings, plain bearings.
- Bearings, cables ad gears on liners, trawlers, and other military, tourist, or fishing boats.
Appearance : putty
Colour : brown
Filler : Zinc
Density : 1.450
Worked penetration at 25°C (NFT 60-132) : 310/340
NLGI grade : 1
Drop point (NFT 60-102) : > 200°C
Anti-corrosion performance EMCOR: (NFT 60-135) : 0-0
4-ball EP weld test: (ASTM D 2596) : 500 kg
Wear at 500 kg : 0.7 mm
DN factor : > 50,000
Oil separation after 30 hours at 100°C (AIR 1650) : 1.2
Operating temperature : -.30°C to +120°C INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Apply on metal parts, preferably after removing old grease. PACKAGING
400 g cartridge* : Ref. 3659 C4 x 12
1 kg tin : Ref. 3659 B7 x 6
5 l bucket : Ref. 3659 S1 x 2
50 kg drum : Ref. 3659 O4 x 1 CERTIFICATIONS
NATO G 450 - GRUM