EMULSIFIABLE TAR REMOVER EXTRA-POWERFUL SOLVENT HALOGEN-FREE - ODOURLESS
Technologically-advanced emulsifiable solvent synthesised from refined hydrocarbons; specific halogenfree and odourless version for work in the 'nuclear' sector. ADVANTAGES
- All ingredients are inherently and ultimately biodegradable.
- High flash point guarantees user safety.
- Deeply penetrates and completely dissolves greasy deposits and sludge.
- Does not ause the oxidation of ferrous metals once product has dried.
- Rinses off easily with water.
- Very faint odour
Specifically formulated for the rapid and thorough degreasing of all mechanical parts and metal surfaces:
- Powerful tar remover, removes soot. -
- Cleans residue from combustion (boilers, engines, etc.)
- Cleans brushes of solvent-based paints.
- Cleans dirty floors covered in grease, fuel, petrol, etc.
- Cleans engines, machine tool chassis etc.
- Cleans cisterns, pipes, lorries soiled with oil, tar and other greasy particles difficult to remove.
- Cleans turbines and compressors (dilute the product with 90% water).
- To be used in part washers.
Aspect : transparent liquid
Aspect when diluted in water : milky
Colour : blue
pH : neutral
Odour : almost non-existent
Density at 20°C : 0.85
Flash point : > 40°C INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Especially adapted for use with ORAPI degreasing part washers equipped with stationary pumps.
Electrical parts washer for 200l drum ref. 700050 x 1
Pneumatic pump part washer for 200 l drum ref. 700051 x 1
45l upright electrical part washer ref. 700061 x 1
To be used neat and cold, with a brush or by immersion.
The product can be rinsed off with water. Diluted in water like a detergent: dilute in 10 to 20 parts water.
5 litre jerry can ref. 2538J1 x4
20 kg drum ref. 2538O1 x1
200 l drum ref. 2538U2 x1